IN THE MORNING BEFORE SURGERY
- Have a regular breakfast and take your usual medications.
- Diabetics must not alter their diet.
- Do not apply eye makeup!
Patients having surgery should come to Nõmme Eye Centre (Rahu street 2a, Tallinn Estonia – contact and directions) at the agreed time. Please take your identity document and slippers with you!
IN THE EYE Centre BEFORE SURGERY
The order in which patients have surgery during the day depends primarily on how quickly their pupils dilate and not on the order of their arrival.
- First, medications which dilate and anesthetize the pupil will be dripped into your eye that is about to be operated on.
- After the pupil has dilated, the eye will be examined and measured.
- Several minutes will be spent on preparing the eye and the area surrounding it for surgery.
- The entire treatment takes normally about 10 minutes.
See you in Nõmme Eye Centre!